Re: Shoot Out on sunday ^.^

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: Shoot Out on sunday ^.^
date Fri, 28 Feb 1997 09:29:59 -0800 (PST)
On Fri, 28 Feb 1997, Jim Ramberg wrote:

> >Well, as you can see from my .sig, one of my current email addresses is
> >mrn@stud.ntnu.no. Before the university changed it's name the address was
> >mrn@stud.unit.no. ^_^;;
>
> Well, they just wanted to prevent mass riots and influx of women once the
> universitiy's secret was out   .. ;-)

Your next assignment, should you choose to accept it, is to figure out
what the "R" in Mats R. Nielsen stands for.

#Now I'm wondering if Hitoshi picked up a middle initial in America...

Kono michi ga owaru made ni |         Joe Petrow          /"Anata ga suki"\
tsutaetai koto ga aru no ni | joepet@server.berkeley.edu  \_______________ \
 H I S A K A W A   A Y A | Aa, tatta, hito koto ga dou shite mo ienai no../

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs