Re: Cels

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Michael Studte <mstudte@wt.com.au>
subject Re: Cels
date Sat, 1 Mar 1997 00:48:24 +0800 (WST)
At 10:29 97/02/28 -0600, Kevin Lew -- 'The Lai-Lai Boy' wrote:
>> > }} BTW. Hitoshi, do you have any protection on those piles of cels/mags?
>> > }} Otherwise one day there's gonna be an earthquake and, goddess forbid,
>> > }} Minako will be buried underneath them.
>> >
>> >     Hey, don't kid like that, Michael.
>> >     One of Hitoshi's kids is named Minako. Seriously.
>
>Michael is well aware of Hitoshi's family.  It was meant to be an inside
>(and slightly tasteless) joke, anyway.

Tasteless? No, I'm honestly concerned I know that my anime-laden shelves
have the capability to kill someone if they were to fall over. And Tokyo is
a bit more prone to earthquakes than Perth.

--
\ Michael Studte, P.O. Box 1458, West Perth  6872, Australia /
  \ PNN - Patlabor News Network BBS, Perth, +61-9-378-1974 /

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs