Re: Cels

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Kevin Lew -- 'The Lai-Lai Boy'" <kasumi@eden.com>
subject Re: Cels
date Fri, 28 Feb 1997 10:29:34 -0600 (CST)
> From: "Leonard Tai" <vtky@pc.jaring.my>
>
> > }} BTW. Hitoshi, do you have any protection on those piles of cels/mags?
> > }} Otherwise one day there's gonna be an earthquake and, goddess forbid,
> > }} Minako will be buried underneath them.
> >
> >     Hey, don't kid like that, Michael.
> >     One of Hitoshi's kids is named Minako. Seriously.

Michael is well aware of Hitoshi's family.  It was meant to be an inside
(and slightly tasteless) joke, anyway.

> He's married? It couldn't be that serious if he's not.

Yes, he's married.

> And why did Hitoshi sell them? Profit or because he's losing interest?^_^
> I'd buy some if he's selling more.

Hitoshi would never sell the Minako cels.  If you were referring to other
cels, it was because he needed the money.  No mysteries there.

--
Kevin "Grouchy Bear" Lew -- *** Idol Project #3 Debuts March 28 ***
   kasumi@eden.com (normal) / ra1628@email.sps.mot.com (special)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited