Re: To Mike Studte: New Rica Single

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: To Mike Studte: New Rica Single
date Fri, 28 Feb 1997 07:38:11 -0800 (PST)
On Fri, 28 Feb 1997, Michael Studte wrote:

> At 07:16 97/02/27 -0800, Joe Petrow wrote:
> >> I pass on singles. Too expensive. I only go for CDs (unless it's a good
> >> anime OP/ED theme that may not be released on a full CD).
> >
> >Huh?  CD singles are much cheaper than full CD's!
>
> Individually, yes. But if you weigh up the contents of a full CD (10 odd
> songs) versus a CD-Single (1 or 2 songs, duplicated with karaoke versions)
> it can add up quickly.

But on a CD of 10 odd songs, there are only going to be about 3 or 4 that
you will like enough to listen to regularly.  But, assuming you don't buy
CD singles for songs you don't like, you are bound to like (and listen
to) much more than half of all of your CD single songs.  Therefore, full
CDs end up being no better of a deal than CD singles.

Kono michi ga owaru made ni |         Joe Petrow          /"Anata ga suki"\
tsutaetai koto ga aru no ni | joepet@server.berkeley.edu  \_______________ \
 H I S A K A W A   A Y A | Aa, tatta, hito koto ga dou shite mo ienai no../

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs