Re: Actress II

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: Actress II
date Fri, 28 Feb 1997 07:25:05 -0800 (PST)
On Thu, 27 Feb 1997, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> | cover better than the one on the front.  Too bad they didn't make a
> | poster and sticker of THAT instead.  The booklet has many nice pictures
> | of Tomo, and has two of the best Nagasaki Moe pictures I have ever seen.
>
> Wow!  Joe said something positive about Moe-chan!

Did I?

Shirenai hito ni       T                                T
                        o    Joe Petrow                  o     "kiken ne"
Koe wo kakerare          m   joepet@server.berkeley.edu   m
                          o                                o   "kowai wa"

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs