Re: Megumi's Ribbon LD featuring Kotono ?

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Michael Studte <mstudte@wt.com.au>
subject Re: Megumi's Ribbon LD featuring Kotono ?
date Mon, 3 Feb 1997 22:18:35 +0800 (WST)
At 20:54 97/02/02 -0800, CuSO4 wrote:
>Just watch Megumi's Ribbon LD.  In the second song "A Late Comer", one scene
>showing Megumi singing in a studio wearing pajama.  3 background vocal girls
>can also be seen.  At the last part of the LD comes the end credits, showing
>the names of the background vocals.  One of them is Mitsuishi Kotono.
>
>I did not recognise her so I rewatch the song 3 times to identify her.
>She is quite different in looks then.  (FYI, Ribbon LD is published in 1990).

Still recognisable enough, I noticed this about six months ago. ^_^ I did a
nice double-take when I recognised her.

--
\ Michael Studte, P.O. Box 1458, West Perth  6872, Australia /
  \ PNN - Patlabor News Network BBS, Perth, +61-9-378-1974 /

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs