Re: Pocky-man in Mangajin?

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Richard \"Pocky\" Kim" <rickkim@wam.umd.edu>
subject Re: Pocky-man in Mangajin?
date Mon, 3 Feb 1997 00:41:43 -0500 (EST)
On Fri, 31 Jan 1997, Steve Pearl wrote:

> >> Because, well, Katsura is just a manga-ka, (worthy of some applause)
> >> I am just the Internet Anime/Manga FAQ editor/moderator (apparantly worthy of

> >> 	more applause - don't ask me why)
> >> But you, you are Pocky-Man! *grin*
> >
> >	But.. but... all I do is give away food. It isn't all that
> >impressive...
>
> Apparantly it is. In addition to garnering the most applause, you also were a
> Tezuka Award nominee at AE95 for most dedicated fan.

	Something else I still don't understand... maybe someday it will
dawn on me.

> Seriosly, You can always be found at conventions helping out and putting other
> people's concerns above your own.  You were a big help to me at AE95 and helped

> me keep sane that weekend. (Arigatou!)

	You would have done the same for me, Steve.
	As for the cons, well, I like helping out. I also have (too much)
con experience, so I'm glad to help out.

> Who knew when I placed my ad in Mangajin that it would
> wind up next to Pockyman's! ^_^  It's like fate or something! ^_^ ^_^

	Hey man... is it any wonder we're friends? ^_^

-Richard "Pocky" Kim
--the ORIGINAL Pockyman (accept no substitutes!)
-"Seiyuu... special... pocky... attack!!"
Visit my homepage at: http://www.jurai.net/~pocky/

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited