Re: [magazine] Virtual Idol 1997.02

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: [magazine] Virtual Idol 1997.02
date Sun, 2 Feb 1997 06:59:16 -0800 (PST)
On Sun, 2 Feb 1997 doi@usagi.win.or.jp wrote:

> Virtual Idol 2 (1997)
>
> 2 pages on Kuwashima Houko. Several nice color pictures, personal
> profile information, and an illustration of the layout of her room.
> There are 30 question and answers, dealing with things she likes and
> dislikes.

Having only seen this picture, and knowing nothing more about her, she
has received my highest automatic seiyuu rating, #11.  That will probably
go up as soon as I start hearing some of her roles, and especially if I
ever see her in person...

Kono michi ga owaru made ni |         Joe Petrow          /"Anata ga suki"\
tsutaetai koto ga aru no ni | joepet@server.berkeley.edu  \_______________ \
 H I S A K A W A   A Y A | Aa, tatta, hito koto ga dou shite mo ienai no../

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs