Re: [LIST] My current Top-Ten Favorite Seiyuu

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: [LIST] My current Top-Ten Favorite Seiyuu
date Sat, 1 Feb 1997 08:41:54 -0800 (PST)
On Sun, 2 Feb 1997, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> P.S. Joe can you bring tonight's Anime Express MD tomorrow?
>  I wonder if it's possible to do a mono -> stereo digital copy..

Hitoshi has had a "bad recording day"  ^_^;

If possible, bring a copy of Shiny Night.  Aya played a part of one of the
new songs off her upcoming album (something about pancakes...)

Shirenai hito ni       T                                T
                        o    Joe Petrow                  o     "kiken ne"
Koe wo kakerare          m   joepet@server.berkeley.edu   m
                          o                                o   "kowai wa"

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs