cc "Richard \"Pocky\" Kim" <rickkim@wam.umd.edu>
from Steve Pearl <starbuck@cybercomm.net>
subject Pocky-man in Mangajin?
date Fri, 31 Jan 1997 18:43:47 -0500
Pockyman writes:

>> >	^_^;; I still don't know why...
>>
>> Because, well, Katsura is just a manga-ka, (worthy of some applause)
>> I am just the Internet Anime/Manga FAQ editor/moderator (apparantly worthy of
>> 	more applause - don't ask me why)
>> But you, you are Pocky-Man! *grin*
>
>	But.. but... all I do is give away food. It isn't all that
>impressive...

Apparantly it is. In addition to garnering the most applause, you also were a
Tezuka Award nominee at AE95 for most dedicated fan.

Seriosly, You can always be found at conventions helping out and putting other
people's concerns above your own.  You were a big help to me at AE95 and helped
me keep sane that weekend. (Arigatou!)

Who knew when I placed my ad in Mangajin that it would
wind up next to Pockyman's! ^_^  It's like fate or something! ^_^ ^_^

Steve
The OEM of raai
---
Stephen Pearl (Starbuck)  starbuck@cybercomm.net
<http://www.cybercomm.net/~starbuck/index.html>
"If we get the transient FAQs, then we'll feel the info-high"
  -Sharon Apple, _Information High_

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited