Re: [LONG] Joe's Lifetime Seiyuu Event List

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: [LONG] Joe's Lifetime Seiyuu Event List
date Fri, 31 Jan 1997 07:42:15 -0800 (PST)
On Fri, 31 Jan 1997, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> I think Joe will eventually pass me.. (^_^;)

I don't know why you say this.  It would take me years to catch up to you
even if you never went to another event again.  And I don't go to every
event in site.  The majority of them are Aya events (11 of 21, and this
percentage will increase...)

> | Number of times seen breakdown (for seiyuu seen at least twice)
> | ---------------------------------------------------------------
> | 11 Hisakawa Aya  (^_^;)
>
> For my "all-time" list..
>
> 21 Hisakawa Aya

This is the only "all-time" category I stand a chance of catching you in.
(Although I've already shook hands with Aya more than you, that's a minor
category at best)

Now to finish watching "Momo no Princess"

Shirenai hito ni       T                                T
                        o    Joe Petrow                  o     "kiken ne"
Koe wo kakerare          m   joepet@server.berkeley.edu   m
                          o                                o   "kowai wa"

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs