Re: future events

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: future events
date Fri, 31 Jan 1997 07:37:15 -0800 (PST)
On Sat, 1 Feb 1997, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> | 1997.02.16 Parachute Yuugekitai public recording
> |         Where? When? Ticket?
>
> I didn't post anything about this as this is the
> same day as the Aya Concert, and I wouldn't go anyway.. (^_^;

Yes Mats, what were you thinking???  :p

> | 1997.02.23 Evangelion movie event in Shibuya Koukaidou
> |         How to get a ticket? I would definitely like to go to this one...
>
> Have to send in a round trip postcard.
> The Tokyo one is due 2/3!
> I'll send one in later today..  If I get a ticket, I'll give it to you.
> (I'm going to see Moe-chan that day. ^_^;)

Maybe I'll road trip to Osaka to see Aya that day...

> | How can I get this info myself? (I know about the seiyuu magazines. Other
> | ways? Reading Japanese takes so much time... ;_;)

There's no way to get around putting in the effort (except for scamming
others to put in the effort for you.  ^_^;)

> Also Animate, Ishimaru, and Yamagiwa posts info about their own events.

Just about every event I've found out about on my own has been through
this route.

> (also the Japanese seiyuu MLs..  lots of friendly eyes and ears
>  that provide info..  ^_^;;)

Yes, I am on the Aya and Tomo ones (though I haven't been paying much
attention to the Tomo one lately)  I owe a great debt to Ono-san and the
rest of the gang for getting me tickets to these events, and keeping me
from getting lost on these ridiculously long road trips.  (^_^;)

The Japanese lists aren't quite as laid back as this, and have virtually
no [NOISE] to speak of, which is kinda nice.  But it's so hard keeping up
with e-mail to these people.  I still owe Ono-san and Koba-san a reply...

> P.S.  Moe-chan's play "Gekkou no Fuan" is 2/21 (evening),
>  2/22 (afternoon and evening), 2/23 (afternoon and evening).

There's no way you're going to all five, are you?

Shirenai hito ni       T                                T
                        o    Joe Petrow                  o     "kiken ne"
Koe wo kakerare          m   joepet@server.berkeley.edu   m
                          o                                o   "kowai wa"

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs