Re: [Report] Computing Magazine

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from CuSO4 <chyung@asiaonline.net>
subject Re: [Report] Computing Magazine
date Mon, 6 Jan 1997 13:42:44 +0800 (HKT)
On Sat, 4 Jan 1997, Hitoshi Doi wrote:
> CuSO4 wrote:
> | Magazine : Computing, Jan 97 Issue, 550 Yen
> The name of the magazine is Compteak (or something like that).
> (コンプティーク)

You are right, should be Comptiq (found on p.162)

> I wish they wouldn't put so many seiyuu stuff in here..
> can't keep up with everything. (^_^;;)
> Usually I wouldn't buy this, but..

Totally agree.

> | * 4 page report on how to buy pasokon featuring Nagasaki Moe
>
> Moe moe!  5 pictures of Moe-chan.
> Moe-chan is wearing three different outfits!

Should be 4 different outfits.  The black pullover (I guess) in picture 3
is different from the black dress she wore in picture 4.  Actually she
wear the same outfit in picture 3 as in table of contents page.

> The next issue goes on sale 1/8, so those who want this one
> better buy it soon..

Cover girl : Kotono !

Ja.....CuSO4

Search field Search string