Re: Starchild web pages (Megumi section)

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Jose R. Bucud" <jrbucud@cts.com>
subject Re: Starchild web pages (Megumi section)
date Sat, 4 Jan 1997 15:29:06 -0800 (PST)
On Sun, 5 Jan 1997, Michael Studte wrote:

> These pages are quite informative, and for Hayashibara Megumi fans, there's
> even a section just for her...
>
> http://www.kingrecords.co.jp/starchild.html

I stumbled on this page a week or so at work and found it some what
intresting. Although I wish it didn't have so many broken links ( some
pics) back then. At least they fixed some of them.

Another good seiyuu page I found while browsing was:

http://www.utmc.or.jp/~mickn/anime/voice-e.html

Its a pretty good collection of seiyuu pages and how I found the
starchild page.

Jose

             | Jose R. Bucud        email: jrbucud@cts.com   |
             | url: http://www.free.cts.com/crash/j/jrbucud  |