Re: The perfect Christmas preent: Sakurai Tomo!

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from cb@brewhq.swb.de (Christian Balzer)
subject Re: The perfect Christmas preent: Sakurai Tomo!
date Sat, 4 Jan 1997 18:48:36 +0100 (MET)
Joe Petrow wrote:

>On Sat, 4 Jan 1997, Christian Balzer wrote:
>
>> >I wonder if I can find this on LD...
>> >
>> If you do, don't forget to post the order code here! ^_- :P
>
>It's gotta be at least 8 years old, I'm not sure an order number will
>help you here...

OK, then the fact that Peter Evans reads this ML and hopefully will
search all used LDs places for me... ^_- :P :P

Dewa,

<CB>
--
  // <CB> aka Christian Balzer, Tannenstr. 23c, D-64342 Seeheim, Germany
\X/  CB@brewhq.swb.de | Voice: +49 6257 83036, Fax/Data: +49 6257 83037

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited