Re: Aya CM

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Jack Alan Shot <jackshot@indynet.indy.net>
subject Re: Aya CM
date Tue, 2 May 1995 11:15:43 -0500 (EST)
On Tue, 2 May 1995, Jeff Okamoto wrote:

> If this is the one in the series of three (with Tomizawa Michie and Kouda
> Mariko being the other two), just ask Hitoshi to send you one.  It's
> still available and is only about 3000 yen, if I remember correctly.

Hmmmm.  Is this standard format, or does one need something special to
run this??  (I have the feeling I'm going to get myself into trouble
doing this.)

Jack A. Shot  -- Reckless driving on the information superhighway
- "And the seventh angel poured forth his bowl into the air and a voice
cried out from heaven saying 'It is done'" - Revelations 16:17
    -- Subjective Reality -- Mobius Project -- Shots in the Dark --
     http://www.indy.net/~jackshot/  - The World According to Jack

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited