Re: Battle Cruiser Nobisco

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Kevin Lew -- 'The Lai-Lai Boy'" <kasumi@eden.com>
subject Re: Battle Cruiser Nobisco
date Mon, 2 Dec 1996 14:58:04 -0600 (CST)
> From: Chris Sypal <csypal@radiks.net>
>
> On Sun, 1 Dec 1996, Michael Studte wrote:
>
> > Designs by Kia Asamiya/Michitaka Kikuchi (of Silent Mobius fame).
>
> Actually the actual designs you see are by Keiji Gotoh.  Asamiya did the
> original concept designs.  It's kind of like Lodoss, where Yutaka
> Izubuchi did the concepts, where Nobetru Yuuki did the finished
> designs.  (IIRC, Gotoh did the designs for the other two Xebec (sp?)
> shows, Bakuretsu Hunter and Blue Seed.

Ignore my comment about Silent Mobius designs in my last post then...  >_<

Matome okuri mode.  She's a two-edged sword, I tell ya...  ^_-

--
Kevin "Grouchy Bear" Lew -- #1 Fan of Denko (Tokyo Denryoku): "Jan!"
   kasumi@eden.com (normal) / ra1628@email.sps.mot.com (special)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited