Re: game dra night

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: game dra night
date Mon, 2 Dec 1996 03:08:09 -0800 (PST)
On Mon, 2 Dec 1996, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> | MAA-KUU-ROSS (instead of SHOA-PIE-LONG, or whatever that is...)
>
> It was so funny..
> Maybe I'll just keep this part on the end of the Pupepa MD. (^_^;)

So it's funny when Hikami Kyoko messes up Minmei, but not Sakurai Tomo?

> My telehoudai starts 12/16.
> (then usagi.win.or.jp will be available from 23:00 - 32:00 everyday..
>  but I gotta rig up the crontab to ping every two minutes. ^_^;)

That's 11pm to 8am for normal people...
You can't just change your terminal settings to disable timeouts?

> | Now I just have to find the place.  (^_^;)
> | (I assume its in Akihabara...)
>
> I can draw you a map.. but you'll probably do better without it. (^_^;)

How many Ishimaru's are there in Akihabara?  I bought my modem from
one, so I know of some of them already.  Do you know what time they
open?  Any ideas on an excuse I can use to slip out of work?  (^_^)
(hmm, actually I have a meeting that day, but I don't remember what time
it's supposed to be...)

Kev:  Are you interested in a Kodomo no Omocha doujinshi?

Kono michi ga owaru made ni |         Joe Petrow          /"Anata ga suki"\
tsutaetai koto ga aru no ni | joepet@server.berkeley.edu  \_______________ \
 H I S A K A W A   A Y A | Aa, tatta, hito koto ga dou shite mo ienai no../

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs