Re: Battle Cruiser Nobisco (well, not anymore)

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: Battle Cruiser Nobisco (well, not anymore)
date Sun, 1 Dec 1996 22:47:26 -0800 (PST)
On Mon, 2 Dec 1996, Michael Studte wrote:

> > > rest!
> > >
> > > Who doesn't! ^_^
> >
> > Well...  ^_^;
>
> But but but but... it's CUTE! And the sound of Lime's shoes!!! ^_^; I
> absolutely love this show (and so has the group of people I've shown it
> to). I'm a Lime junkie... ^_^;

Yeh!  I'm not alone anymore!  Vote Lime for Shogun!
(It's as if Megumi has finally perfected her Nuku Nuku voice!)

> > Maybe it moves quicker with Bloodberry in it.  Either that, or it's just
> > not my thing.
>
> Quicker? The speed that Lime keeps moving through the series, it can't
> go any faster without warp nacelles. ^_^ Oh, you mean plot... ^_^;;;

Too bad there aren't any cute pictures in the SMJ calendar.  Would have
bought it if it had just one...

Kono michi ga owaru made ni |         Joe Petrow          /"Anata ga suki"\
tsutaetai koto ga aru no ni | joepet@server.berkeley.edu  \_______________ \
 H I S A K A W A   A Y A | Aa, tatta, hito koto ga dou shite mo ienai no../

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs