Re: Battle Cruiser Nobisco

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Michael Studte <mstudte@wt.com.au>
subject Re: Battle Cruiser Nobisco
date Mon, 2 Dec 1996 14:37:27 +0800 (WST)
According to Kevin Lew -- 'The Lai-Lai Boy':

> > From: Michael Studte <mstudte@wt.com.au>
> >
> > >  From: Knight of the Black Rose <AEFIGUEROA@MIAVX1.bitnet>, on 96/12/01
> > 22:22:
> > >  I recently saw a show called Nobisco? about a large battleship and its crew.

> > >  I was wondering what seiyuu are in this...
>
> "Martian Successor Nadesico".  Does the Japanese title really translate
> into this?

No, but then, it's a bit like Tylor/Tyler in that respect. ^_^ There
have been at least three english titles for this show (all from
magazines, episodes, etc.)

> > Nadeshico (or Nadesico, depending how you like it).
>
> I think that it's Nadesico.  It's written in English enough times in the
> show to be considered consistent.

Well, it's one of those romaji things, nee? ^_^

> > ?? Sorry, don't get that reference... I guess it can be a little like Tylor,
> > but the primary difference is that all the bridge girls are airheads. ^_^
>
> I bet that he's referring to Ruri.  She's the same hair color, I guess.
> The eyes are a little the same...

Still lost me, what show are we talking about?

> BTW, is she really human?  I mean, she's seen in the first episode as
> being wired right into that computer.  She's got those things in her
> hands, and in the OP, when she opens her eyes...  I mean, that can't be
> human there!  ^_^;

There's something in all the girls' heads that isn't human! ^_^

> > >  I've also seen two episodes of Saber Marionette J and now want to see the
> > rest!
> >
> > Who doesn't! ^_^
>
> Well...  ^_^;

But but but but... it's CUTE! And the sound of Lime's shoes!!! ^_^; I
absolutely love this show (and so has the group of people I've shown it
to). I'm a Lime junkie... ^_^;

> Maybe it moves quicker with Bloodberry in it.  Either that, or it's just
> not my thing.

Quicker? The speed that Lime keeps moving through the series, it can't
go any faster without warp nacelles. ^_^ Oh, you mean plot... ^_^;;;

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs