Re: game dra night

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: game dra night
date Sun, 1 Dec 1996 21:06:16 -0800 (PST)
On Mon, 2 Dec 1996, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> The Eternal Melody drama ended on Game Dra night last night.
> (Game Dra night is a radio show on TBS 25:00, with Koyasu Takehito
> and Hikami Kyoko as the personalities.)

This was the show where Kyoko butchered that Minmei song, right?

> There will be a Hikami Kyoko and Koyasu Takehito event at
> Ishimaru Denki in Akihabara on 12/15 for those who buy the
> CDsingle for the radio show theme song.  The CDsingle goes
> on sale 12/4.  (I don't know if I can go get a ticket..)

You just have to show up at Ishimaru Denki to buy the CDsingle?  I can do
that for you if you want.

Kono michi ga owaru made ni |         Joe Petrow          /"Anata ga suki"\
tsutaetai koto ga aru no ni | joepet@server.berkeley.edu  \_______________ \
 H I S A K A W A   A Y A | Aa, tatta, hito koto ga dou shite mo ienai no../

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs