re: Battle Cruiser Nobisco

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Knight of the Black Rose <AEFIGUEROA@MIAVX1.bitnet>
subject re: Battle Cruiser Nobisco
date Sun, 01 Dec 1996 20:38:42 -0500 (EST)
You wrote:
> > From: Michael Studte <mstudte@wt.com.au>
> >
> > >  From: Knight of the Black Rose <AEFIGUEROA@MIAVX1.bitnet>, on 96/12/01
> > 22:22:
> > >  I recently saw a show called Nobisco? about a large battleship and its cr
   ew.
> > >  I was wondering what seiyuu are in this...

> "Martian Successor Nadesico".  Does the Japanese title really translate
> into this?

> > Nadeshico (or Nadesico, depending how you like it).

> I think that it's Nadesico.  It's written in English enough times in the
> show to be considered consistent.

> > >  This seems kinds of like Tylor, and one of the bridge girls looks a lot l
   ike
> > an
> > >  Ifurita -chan.
> >
> > ?? Sorry, don't get that reference... I guess it can be a little like Tylor,
> > but the primary difference is that all the bridge girls are airheads. ^_^

> I bet that he's referring to Ruri.  She's the same hair color, I guess.
> The eyes are a little the same...

Probably who I was referring to.  She has the same hairstyle as that girl Char
corrupted in Char's Counterattack.

> > >  I've also seen two episodes of Saber Marionette J and now want to see the
> > rest!
> >
> > Who doesn't! ^_^

> Well...  ^_^;

> Maybe it moves quicker with Bloodberry in it.  Either that, or it's just
> not my thing.

What character is the good redhead (not the evil redhead with the hat and
whip)?

--
----------   \ /   And he smiled as he said with a twinkle in his eye,    \ /
Darksphere   (|)   "Merry Christmas to all - now you're all gonna die!"   (|)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs