re: Battle Cruiser Nobisco

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Kevin Lew -- 'The Lai-Lai Boy'" <kasumi@eden.com>
subject re: Battle Cruiser Nobisco
date Sun, 1 Dec 1996 19:13:31 -0600 (CST)
> From: Michael Studte <mstudte@wt.com.au>
>
> >  From: Knight of the Black Rose <AEFIGUEROA@MIAVX1.bitnet>, on 96/12/01
> 22:22:
> >  I recently saw a show called Nobisco? about a large battleship and its crew.

> >  I was wondering what seiyuu are in this...

"Martian Successor Nadesico".  Does the Japanese title really translate
into this?

> Nadeshico (or Nadesico, depending how you like it).

I think that it's Nadesico.  It's written in English enough times in the
show to be considered consistent.

> >  This seems kinds of like Tylor, and one of the bridge girls looks a lot like

> an
> >  Ifurita -chan.
>
> ?? Sorry, don't get that reference... I guess it can be a little like Tylor,
> but the primary difference is that all the bridge girls are airheads. ^_^

I bet that he's referring to Ruri.  She's the same hair color, I guess.
The eyes are a little the same...

BTW, is she really human?  I mean, she's seen in the first episode as
being wired right into that computer.  She's got those things in her
hands, and in the OP, when she opens her eyes...  I mean, that can't be
human there!  ^_^;

> Designs by Kia Asamiya/Michitaka Kikuchi (of Silent Mobius fame).

Yeah, and thank goodness he kept with the *old* Silent Mobius designs!  ^_-

> >  I've also seen two episodes of Saber Marionette J and now want to see the
> rest!
>
> Who doesn't! ^_^

Well...  ^_^;

Maybe it moves quicker with Bloodberry in it.  Either that, or it's just
not my thing.

--
Kevin "Grouchy Bear" Lew -- #1 Fan of Denko (Tokyo Denryoku): "Jan!"
   kasumi@eden.com (normal) / ra1628@email.sps.mot.com (special)

Nage Libre!  ^_^

Search field Search string

archive list