Re: [radio] Shiny Night - 1996.11.23

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Kevin Lew -- 'The Lai-Lai Boy'" <kasumi@eden.com>
subject Re: [radio] Shiny Night - 1996.11.23
date Sat, 30 Nov 1996 21:29:36 -0600 (CST)
> From: toshi@win.or.jp (Hitoshi Doi)

[snip]
> Someone sent in a letter about seeing a little girl asking her
> mother to buy the Sailor Moon toilet paper.
> But the mother said, "Then Sailor Moon will get <i>unchi</i> all over her."
> Then the little girl agreed and didn't buy it.

Just when you thought that the radio waves were safe from Hisakawa Aya's
"unko" stories...  ^o^

Other noise:
=====
To other e-mail pen-pals on this ML:
   I am at Houston right now.  In fact, I am actually using a friend's
Neosoft account to telnet to my Eden client.  Anyway, I won't have time to
return e-mail until tomorrow until the earliest.

Kev's Favorite Game of the Month:
   "Naga Libre" [sp?]
   This is a very old Super Famicom game.  It's a RPG, and it has no boys.
NOTE: Not ecchi.
   Your opponents include rhythm gymnasts, school nurses and other nasty
females.  Weapons include bookbags, tennis rackets, or basketballs.  And
your armor?  The leotards give you best agility, but the sera fuku with a
winter coat will give the best armor class.
   Special features:  Birthstone power (pick the girls' birthdays
carefully)!  Change your clothes in the middle of battle (just like Aikawa
Akane)!
   It's worth playing once.  Really!  Mai = kawaii.

--
Kevin "Grouchy Bear" Lew -- #1 Fan of Denko (Tokyo Denryoku): "Jan!"
   kasumi@eden.com (normal) / ra1628@email.sps.mot.com (special)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited