Re: Aya CM

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from cb@brewhq.swb.de (Christian Balzer)
subject Re: Aya CM
date Tue, 2 May 1995 16:53:57 +0200 (MET DST)
Michael Studte wrote:

>> > She is in it.  It's a game about her.
>> > There is a series of games coming out that features the seiyuu
>> > themselves. (I have no idea what kind of game it is..)
>>
>> Maybe it'll be like Leisure Suit Larry and the goal is to "score"
>> with them?-)
>
>HEY! You're not even a Team H member. Stop those thoughts! *I'm* the
>sick one around here.

Pardon? While I agree with your first statement I claim at least a
joint ichiban no hentai position with you. And don't you guys get
any fresh ideas, Aya-chan is mine, all mine... ;-)

Abayo,

<CB>
--
  // <CB> aka Christian Balzer, Tannenstr. 23c, D-64342 Seeheim, Germany
\X/  CB@brewhq.swb.de | Voice: +49 6257 83036, Fax/Data: +49 6257 83037

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited