Re: Aya CM

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Arthur Barry <panda@Starbase.NeoSoft.COM>
subject Re: Aya CM
date Tue, 2 May 1995 09:34:46 -0500 (CDT)
Hitoshi-senpai wrote:

>  Arthur Barry <panda@Starbase.NeoSoft.COM> writes:
> | Hitoshi-senpai wrote:
> | >
> | > Oh, Hisakawa Aya is in a CM for Playdia on TV!
> |
> | Playing it or just the voice? :)
>
> She is in it.  It's a game about her.
> There is a series of games coming out that features the seiyuu
> themselves. (I have no idea what kind of game it is..)
> There will be 3 of them: Fukami Rika, Kanai Mika, and Hisakawa Aya.

I can't decide at the moment if this is strange or interesting (^^;
Maybe after I find out what kind of game it is I'll know what to think.

> | > My day yesterday was as follows..
> | >
> | > 0500 wake up, read mails
> | > 0600 leave house
> |
> | Only an hour to read mail??? how fast do you read and type??? (^^;
>
> Not "all" of my mails in that hour..

Okay.  But if it was true, I would have been in sheer awe. (^_^)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs