Re: Enfleurage

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Michael Studte <mstudte@yarrow.wt.com.au>
subject Re: Enfleurage
date Tue, 2 May 1995 22:32:50 +0800 (WST)

> Michael writes:
> |
> | However, it is official. As of May 1st, Orikasa Ai has toppled
> | Megumi-san off her throne of #1 seiyuu in my list of favourites. She's
> | still clinging on, and they're shuffling for position, but Ai is leading
> | at the moment. ^_^
>
> Wow!  I never thought this could happen.

And with more Ai on the following episodes of Nowanchatte, Ai has kicked
off Megumi's pursuit. Ai is now my true #1!

(It doesn't help that Megumi's radio show has become somewhat bland
recently. Also, is Tokyo radio reception usually so bad [even late at
night when the show airs]?)

I was REALLY surprised by the songs of Ai's that they played on
Nowanchatte. Very mature, and a beautiful voice and VERY different
styles of music. I'm VERY tempted to get her CD (how many has she
released?). This is impressive stuff.

Maybe my taste in music is changing...

> My number 1 won't change..

I'm not surprised. ^_^

--

+-Madoka---Teeta---ChaCha---Ryouko---Rikako---Yadamon---Madoka-+
| Michael Studte, 46 Hackbridge Way, Bayswater 6053, Australia |
| RAADORS Gold-card Member/-Ryouko---Rikako---Yadamon---Madoka-+
+-Madoka---Teeta---ChaCha/

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited