Re: Princess Minerva report, 1995/4/23

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Jack Alan Shot <jackshot@indynet.indy.net>
subject Re: Princess Minerva report, 1995/4/23
date Mon, 1 May 1995 22:28:13 -0500 (EST)
On Mon, 1 May 1995, Jeff Okamoto wrote:

> Okay, since I was the one who started all this, let me clarify my request:
[clarification removed for space reasons]
> Having done many Photo CD's, I know in America that they are reasonably
> inexpensive to do.  It works out here to roughly a dollar an image (with
> a guaranteed minimum to cover the blank CD).  Duplication is a small fee
> plus the cost of the blank.

If you guys do decide to do this, I could probably come up with a fairly
sizable quantity of blanks at a decent price. (benefits of working at a
computer store.)

> Jeff

Jack A. Shot  -- Reckless driving on the information superhighway
- "And the seventh angel poured forth his bowl into the air and a voice
cried out from heaven saying 'It is done'" - Revelations 16:17
    -- Subjective Reality -- Mobius Project -- Shots in the Dark --
     http://www.indy.net/~jackshot/  - The World According to Jack

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited