Re: Bertemu

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Jose R. Bucud" <jrbucud@cts.com>
subject Re: Bertemu
date Fri, 1 Nov 1996 15:21:25 -0800 (PST)
On Thu, 31 Oct 1996, Knight of the Black Rose wrote:

> > Midnight Blue is from Slayers Return (movie). Going History is from
> > Slayers NT.
>
> Actually Midnight Blue is from the first Slayers movie <slayers motion
> picture>.
> Just be concious and run all the way are from Slayers Return.
> Is Going History the Slayers NT OP song?  Is the OP from the first TV series on

> there?

I stand corrected. Going History is for NT. As for Get Along (Op for
first tv) I didn't see it on the album. Just got it but can't listen to
it till tonight.

Jose

             | Jose R. Bucud        email: jrbucud@cts.com   |
             | url: http://www.free.cts.com/crash/j/jrbucud  |