Re: Clear, thin CD cases

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: Clear, thin CD cases
date Thu, 31 Oct 1996 20:23:22 -0800 (PST)
On Thu, 31 Oct 1996, Kevin Lew -- 'The Lai-Lai Boy' wrote:

>    There is a videogame for the PowerPC called Marathon.  It is almost
> exactly like Voogie's Angel, except it is massively violent.  You control
> a cyborg, and your job is to blow up mean aliens.  Sometimes you fight the
> aliens very mean robots.

We all use PowerPC's here, and we all play this game quite often (after
hours, of course...)  I'll have to try that sometime.

Kono michi ga owaru made ni |         Joe Petrow          /"Anata ga suki"\
tsutaetai koto ga aru no ni | joepet@server.berkeley.edu  \_______________ \
 H I S A K A W A   A Y A | Aa, tatta, hito koto ga dou shite mo ienai no../

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs