Re: Bertemu

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Knight of the Black Rose <AEFIGUEROA@MIAVX1.bitnet>
subject Re: Bertemu
date Thu, 31 Oct 1996 15:32:33 -0500 (EST)
You wrote:
> On Thu, 31 Oct 1996, Peter Evans wrote:

> > Joe Petrow didst scribe thus:
> > | I listened to this about twice through now.  It's pretty darned good!  I
> > | think MIDNIGHT BLUE and Going History are my favorites.  FLY ME TO THE
> > | MOON is nice too...
> >
> >     midnight blue is from either Slayers Next or Slayers Reruns (movie)

> Midnight Blue is from Slayers Return (movie). Going History is from
> Slayers NT.

Actually Midnight Blue is from the first Slayers movie <slayers motion
picture>.
Just be concious and run all the way are from Slayers Return.
Is Going History the Slayers NT OP song?  Is the OP from the first TV series on
there?
I want to by a song CD with the first season/series Slayers OP theme.  I don't
want a single or BGM CD.

> >     fly me to the moon sucks after you've heard it about fifteen times
> >     on the end of EVA episodes.

> Or the 200 times you hear it on any of the EVA Cds

Actually, once was enough for me.  It's just too, too, well, whatever
--
----------   \ /   "Unbelievable!"               Heroes Never        \ /
Darksphere   (|)   - Sakura Yamazaki                  Die            (|)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs