Re: Bertemu

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Knight of the Black Rose <AEFIGUEROA@MIAVX1.bitnet>
subject Re: Bertemu
date Thu, 31 Oct 1996 12:20:24 -0500 (EST)
You wrote:
> At 23:20 96/10/31 +0900, Hitoshi Doi wrote:
> >I think Megumi is looking better than before. (^_^;)
> >(but I won't comment on where I would rank her in my ratings..)

So, her new CD is out?  Is the OP to the Slayers TV series and the Slayers Next
TV series on it?  I really do like Midnight Blue, but <i wouldn't like it if i
had to listen to the version without kawamura maria.

> >But, the best CD that went on sale today (actually release date
> >tomorrow) is The Sailor Moon Merry Christmas CD!

I may have to get this...
--
----------   \ /   "Unbelievable!"               Heroes Never        \ /
Darksphere   (|)   - Sakura Yamazaki                  Die            (|)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs