Re: Bertemu

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Tony Chen <tochen@mtu.edu>
subject Re: Bertemu
date Thu, 31 Oct 1996 10:01:49 -0500 (EST)
Joe Petrow wrote:
> I listened to this about twice through now.  It's pretty darned good!  I
> think MIDNIGHT BLUE and Going History are my favorites.  FLY ME TO THE
> MOON is nice too...

Can anyone tell me what "Bertemu" means?
I don't think my Japanese vocab includes that word and quick look at the
dictionary doesn't show anything. What's killing me is that in Indonesian
"Bertemu" means "meeting/to meet" and since she did went to Bali, IIRC....
Naaah, couldn't be. Someone tell me what it means, please.

						"ANIME-MANGA FOREVER!"
							Tony.

Search field Search string

archive list