Re: Clear, thin CD cases

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from ek.sanford@riconnect.com
subject Re: Clear, thin CD cases
date Thu, 31 Oct 1996 14:58:10 +0900

On Wed, 30 Oct 1996, Jeff Okamoto <okamoto@hpcc123.corp.hp.com> wrote:
>I've managed to destroy a few of these really slim CD cases (such as the
>Osakana Pengin or Macross Plus "Cream PUF" CD's) simply by dropping them
>on the floor.
>
>Is there a source for these in the US?

	Yeah, used CD-ROM cases.  They're exactly the same size.  Just keep all
the booklets and such.  Transfer them to the new cases (go to a comp store and
ask them to rummage through their trash; you'll find em!) and, viola!, instant
new CD case (sometimes, they haven't even been *used*!).

	Hope that helps!

								Ed

"This is *your* brain on the box!  This is *my* brain on the box!  Does *anyone*
*else* feel
like a FRIED EGG?!"  The Riddler (Batman Forever)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs