Re: "With Healing Voice"

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Richard \"Pocky\" Kim" <rickkim@wam.umd.edu>
subject Re: "With Healing Voice"
date Wed, 30 Oct 1996 00:03:15 -0500 (EST)
On Tue, 29 Oct 1996, Joe Petrow wrote:

> > 	Where did you buy this, Animate? I think I want both of Aya's
> > CDs... ^_^;;
>
> Yamagiwa, in Akihabara.  They only had three of them there, and only that
> one of Aya's.  I haven't seen it at Animate yet.

	Hmm... well, I WILL get them eventually. ^_^;;

> > > There are three tracks on this CD, each one featuring some soothing new
> > > age music, and sounds of the sea.  About a minute into the first track
> > > Hisakawa Aya's voice appears.  She notices that you seem a little
> > > stressed out, and asks if things are rough at work.  Then she leads you
> > > through a series of breathing and visualization exercises while the music
> > > and shoreline sounds play in the background.  The last four minutes of
> > > the track is just music (it's about 15 minutes long)
> > >
> > 	I REALLY think I want this... ^_^;;
>
> It's nice just to listen to, but it's even nicer when you participate...

	^_^;;

> > 	This sounds very neat... how much was it?
>
> All of them are 2500 yen.

	That's pretty good.

> > > Pocky:  The other CD Hisakawa Aya does is "Gakuryoku up!" (Learning power
> > > up!)  That might be right up your alley!  :)
> >
> > 	This may be one of the few times we're actually in agreement. ^_^;
>
> I want to find this someday too.  Are any Michie fans gonna buy the one on
> prenatal care?

	Hmm... this sounds... a little TOO interesting... ^_^;;

-Richard "Pocky" Kim
--the ORIGINAL Pockyman (accept no substitutes!)
-"Seiyuu... special... pocky... attack!!"
Visit my homepage at: http://www.jurai.net/~pocky/

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited