Re: Chisa concert, Moe-chan

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Richard \"Pocky\" Kim" <rickkim@wam.umd.edu>
subject Re: Chisa concert, Moe-chan
date Tue, 29 Oct 1996 23:28:51 -0500 (EST)
On Tue, 29 Oct 1996, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> | > |

> | > You gonna come to Japan?  I think 12/8 or something.
> | > Tickets are already on sale.
> |
> | 	How much are tickets?I'm interested in going to this... (is anyone
> | else going to it?)
>
> 4000 yen or so.  I forgot.  Peter mentioned it being
> on sale somewhere for 6000 yen or so..  Mandarake?
> It was a very good number too.  Don't know if it's still there.

	Hmmm... that's a bit of cash... $_$

> Club Chitta is a standing only place, somewhere in Kawasaki.

	Ack... standing room only... only for Aya. ^_^;

> I don't wanna go to a standing only concert.  Too tiring.
>
> Also on that day is the second public recording for Shou Comi Night.
> (I haven't listened to SCN for two weeks so I don't know details..)

	Hmm... if it's a ticket thing, let me know how to get one. ^_^;

> | > I don't remember much.  99.7% of the time, I was looking at Moe.
>                                     (when Moe was on the stage)
>
> | 	Eheh... by the way, who did Moe play in the St. Tail musical?
>
> One of the classmates.  The cutest one.  The one with the long pony
> tails on both sides of her head.  (I think..)

	Ah... I think I remember her... (will check my program tonight)

-Richard "Pocky" Kim
--the ORIGINAL Pockyman (accept no substitutes!)
-"Seiyuu... special... pocky... attack!!"
Visit my homepage at: http://www.jurai.net/~pocky/

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited