Re: "With Healing Voice"

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: "With Healing Voice"
date Tue, 29 Oct 1996 20:23:44 -0800 (PST)
On Tue, 29 Oct 1996, Richard "Pocky" Kim wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Oct 1996, Joe Petrow wrote:
>
> 	Where did you buy this, Animate? I think I want both of Aya's
> CDs... ^_^;;

Yamagiwa, in Akihabara.  They only had three of them there, and only that
one of Aya's.  I haven't seen it at Animate yet.

> > There are three tracks on this CD, each one featuring some soothing new
> > age music, and sounds of the sea.  About a minute into the first track
> > Hisakawa Aya's voice appears.  She notices that you seem a little
> > stressed out, and asks if things are rough at work.  Then she leads you
> > through a series of breathing and visualization exercises while the music
> > and shoreline sounds play in the background.  The last four minutes of
> > the track is just music (it's about 15 minutes long)
> >
> 	I REALLY think I want this... ^_^;;

It's nice just to listen to, but it's even nicer when you participate...

> 	This sounds very neat... how much was it?

All of them are 2500 yen.

> > Pocky:  The other CD Hisakawa Aya does is "Gakuryoku up!" (Learning power
> > up!)  That might be right up your alley!  :)
>
> 	This may be one of the few times we're actually in agreement. ^_^;

I want to find this someday too.  Are any Michie fans gonna buy the one on
prenatal care?

Kono michi ga owaru made ni |         Joe Petrow          /"Anata ga suki"\
tsutaetai koto ga aru no ni | joepet@server.berkeley.edu  \_______________ \
 H I S A K A W A   A Y A | Aa, tatta, hito koto ga dou shite mo ienai no../

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs