Re: "With Healing Voice" Complete CD set

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Brian Acuff <bacuff@hooked.net>
subject Re: "With Healing Voice" Complete CD set
date Tue, 29 Oct 1996 20:01:50 -0800 (PST)
At 04:40 PM 10/29/96 -0800, you wrote:
>Here are all the titles I've seen listed in the "With Healing Voice" self
>help series.  I've taken the liberty of changing katakana words to their
>English equivalent, and my own pathetic attempt at a translation (when
>neccary) is in parenthesis.
>
>Voice Counselor  Title                                       Order Code
>---------------  ------------------------------------------  ----------
>Hisakawa Aya     Stress no Kaishou (relieve stress)          KICP-2651
>                 Gakuryoku Up (increase learning abiltity)   KICP-2655
>
>Tange Sakura     Relaxation                                  KICP-2652
>                 Jisin no Kaifuku (regain self-confidence)   KICP-2656
>
>Touma Yumi       Seishin no Antei (stabilize spirit)         KICP-2653
>                 Kiokuryoku no Kyoka (stengthen memory)      KICP-2657
>
>Tomizawa Michie  Plus Shisaku (Plus thinking(?))             KICP-2654
>                 Taikyo (Pre-natal care)                     KICP-2660
>
>Satou Yumi       Health Care                                 KICP-2658
>                 Kaiteki na Suimin (Pleasent Sleep)          KICP-2659
>
>I recommend the entire set for all you stressed out, pregnant, forgetful,
>sickly lost souls with an image complex that just can't get a good nights
>sleep.

This Sounds like Brain Washing to me!  I wanna be mean and agressive!
"There must be a million reason why I shouldn't kill you, but right now I
can't think of any of them."--Clint Eastwood
"bacuff@hooked.net"  You can see me at #Anime as PCB!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited