Re: Gall Force event

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: Gall Force event
date Tue, 29 Oct 1996 16:59:03 -0800 (PST)
On Wed, 30 Oct 1996, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> | I would have liked to have seen her live.  She's the one seiyuu that I
> | really want to see that I haven't seen in person yet.  I bet her
> | performance put even Chisa's to shame...
>
> Yes, Tomo was "cool".

(;_;)

> | It's not a huge priority (especially now that I have the CD single), but
> | I think I'll get it someday.  What was that they were talking about,
> | releasing a CD single for 600 yen?  Was it this one?

Thanks to your translation (sei, not okage) I ended up buying this last
night.  (^_^;;)

> They are going to release "Sugao no Spy Tachi" CD single
> on 11/2? (forgot exact date) for 600 yen.
> They want everyone to buy it so it will reach number one
> on the charts..

Hikami Kyoko also said that if the OAV's did well Gall Force might become
a TV series.

> You're expecting different things.  I just wanna see Moe-chan
> stand on the stage looking cute (wearing a cute outfit too).
> She doesn't have to dance or move around.

You want a mannequin!

I went to four Yodabashi's last night, but didn't see you...

Kono michi ga owaru made ni |         Joe Petrow          /"Anata ga suki"\
tsutaetai koto ga aru no ni | joepet@server.berkeley.edu  \_______________ \
 H I S A K A W A   A Y A | Aa, tatta, hito koto ga dou shite mo ienai no../

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs