Re: Gall Force, other OAV tokuten

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Richard \"Pocky\" Kim" <rickkim@wam.umd.edu>
subject Re: Gall Force, other OAV tokuten
date Mon, 28 Oct 1996 22:40:36 -0500 (EST)
On Sun, 27 Oct 1996, Joe Petrow wrote:

> On Mon, 28 Oct 1996, Hitoshi Doi wrote:
>
> > I guess this is all a build up for Megumi's new album
> > that is coming out this week (11/1).  Since her albums
> > are selling more and more with each release, and it's
> > climbing the charts (even against the "real" music),
> > maybe they want "bertemu" to go for number 1.
>
> She climbed back to the #1 position on the Something Dreams countdown
> with her Saber Marionette J opening them "Successful Mission"  Her "Just
> Be Conscious" from the Slayers movie is still at #10.

	There is a reason she's the number one seiyuu in Japan... I'm just
not too sure on which one. ^_^;

> Speaking of "Successful Mission", is that Inoue Kikuko doing background
> vocals?  It sounds an awful lot like her when they do "itoshisa",
> "yasashisa", etc...

	I don't know... it's nice, but I liked the Lamune Fire OP
better... ^_^;;

> > | Still haven't heard Aya's show yet...
> >
> > I haven't listened the last few months.
> > Dengeki Taishou is funny though. (^_^;)
>
> Then I guess you won't get to hear my letter!  (;_;)

	Have you sent it in yet?

> > | Too bad her feet never do...
> >
> > She moved around a little..  that's good enough for me.
>
> What was up with Kihara Satomi?  Here she has the opening song, a fast
> one at that, to get the crowd going with, and she just stands there with her
> feet bolted to the floor!

	Do you know how hard it is to sing live and dance at the same
time? Very. (Believe me, I know... music theatre. o-O)

-Richard "Pocky" Kim
--the ORIGINAL Pockyman (accept no substitutes!)
-"Seiyuu... special... pocky... attack!!"
Visit my homepage at: http://www.jurai.net/~pocky/

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited