Re: Interesting Japanese Cultural Question

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Michael Studte <mstudte@wt.com.au>
subject Re: Interesting Japanese Cultural Question
date Fri, 4 Oct 1996 23:24:04 +0800 (WST)
At 15:18 96/10/03 -0700, Jim Ramberg wrote:
>Anyway; in between all he last minute preps for the wedding;
>I am trying to decipher some of Ritsu's behavior .
>Admittedly; he 's a total opposite to his older brother;`
>but I was kind of curious why his classmates teased him
>for using the bathroom . Is there some sort of bad social
>standing for using the school bathroom and public baths?
>
>I know  the part of it is his "Felix Unger traits". But
>I couldn't help thinking that there is somesocial standing attached to
>as well.
>
>BTW: the theme song for the show is availible at Laser Mikado for

What show? You haven't mentioned the name of the show you're talking about. ^_^

--
\ Michael Studte, P.O. Box 1458, West Perth  6872, Australia /
  \ PNN - Patlabor News Network BBS, Perth, +61-9-378-1974 /

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs