Re: Godzilla Kingdom

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: Godzilla Kingdom
date Thu, 3 Oct 1996 16:53:40 -0700 (PDT)
On Fri, 4 Oct 1996, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> The new 5 minute show Godzilla Kingdom is GREAT!
> It's actually 3 minutes and 15 seconds.. (^_^;)
>
> Channel 12, 7:25 AM, daily (Mon - Fri)

Yes, it is great!  And the perfect time too, since that is about the time
I have to get up in the morning.  I just set my on timer for 7:23, and by
the time its done I don't feel like sleeping anymore.  :)

Kikko acts more like Ginger than the professor.  (^_^;)

Kono michi ga owaru made ni |         Joe Petrow          /"Anata ga suki"\
tsutaetai koto ga aru no ni | joepet@server.berkeley.edu  \_______________ \
 H I S A K A W A   A Y A | Aa, tatta, hito koto ga dou shite mo ienai no../

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs