Re: Voices in Ponpoko...

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Michael Studte <mstudte@wt.com.au>
subject Re: Voices in Ponpoko...
date Wed, 2 Oct 1996 23:36:08 +0800 (WST)
At 23:57 96/10/02 +0900, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

>| Just watched Ponpoko and came across a few familiar names in the voice cast
>| (all without character names they portrayed). The names I could find (on
>| short notice with my limited kanji recognition skills) were Sakuma Rei,
>| Hayashibara Megumi and Mizuhara Rin. I thought I also recognised Kamiya
>| Akira's voice...
>
>They were unnamed characters?

Yes, they just had a whole pile of voice cast in one lump with no indication
who they played.

They might have been playing characters that had names, but they didn't give
any character credits except for the top 6 or so characters.

--
\ Michael Studte, P.O. Box 1458, West Perth  6872, Australia /
  \ PNN - Patlabor News Network BBS, Perth, +61-9-378-1974 /

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs