Re: Simpsons

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Michael Lyon <lyon_m@efn.org>
subject Re: Simpsons
date Thu, 5 Sep 1996 11:42:33 -0700 (PDT)
On Wed, 4 Sep 1996, Tatewake Terence wrote:

> Ohaiyo Hitoshi-
>
> If you're asking id these are the right names, then...
>
> >Some of the Japanese Simpsons cast is as follows.
> >(not sure if I got the English names correct from the katakana)
> >
> >Simpsons
>
> > Homer :: Oohira Tooru
>
> > Marge :: Ichijou Miyuki
>
> > Bert :: Hori Junko
> Bart...
> > Lisa :: Koujirou Chie
>
> > Moe :: Inaba Minoru
>
> > Buffy :: Suzuki Reiko
>
> > Collette :: Inoue Kikuko
> Who?
> > Herb :: Yanada Kiyoyuki
> Who?
> > Nelson :: Anzai Masahiro
>
> > Crusty :: Shimada Bin
> Krusty, (the word 'Crusty' is a word, but it's spelled with a 'K' because
> Krust can't spell...)
> > Lionel Hearts :: Ishimaru Hiroya
> Who... oh yes, that's right, the attorney guy...
> > Kent Blockman :: Ito Hiroshi
> Kent Brockman ^_^ (Lanma nibonnoichi)
> > Gwinbee :: Tsuji Shinpachi
> Cuimbee? I don't know the spelling on this one...
It is spelled Quimby. ^_^

> > Jenny :: Mashiba Mari
> ??
> > Martin :: Adachi Shinobu
> yup.
> > Barney :: Hirose Masashi
> Yup..
> >

> Can you make a quicktime out of one of the Simpson's Japanese Episodes?
> That is something I would truly love to see!
>

> --Tatewake Terence,
> (Self proclaimed "Emperor of the Internet.")
>
> Tatewake's Emperor of the Internet Page! (Not revised yet...)
> http://www.net21.com/ttwk/
>
> "Light seeking light of light doth light beguile...
> ...the damnedest creature, am I not?"
>
> tatewake@bbs.mpcs.com
> moondoggie@net21.com

         /Michael Lyon  lyon_m@efn.org lyon_m@4j.lane.edu\
        /                                                 \
       /     /------//       //   //       ]]  ]]          \
      /     /------//     //     //=====/  ]]  ]]           \
     /            //   // ]]    //  ]]     ]]  ]]  //        \
    /          \\//       ]]        //     //  ]]_//          \
   /            \\        ]]       //     //   \==/            \
  |              '         http://www.efn.org/~lyon_m/          |
Member of the #SkAS#: Skuld Appreciation Society - The goddess of debuggers!
       Proud Member of the #SAS#: Sasami Appreciation Society
               telnet to = gizmo.bchs.uh.edu 6969

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited