Re: Kikko at Voogie's event

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: Kikko at Voogie's event
date Wed, 4 Sep 1996 22:34:53 -0700 (PDT)
On Wed, 4 Sep 1996, Kevin Lew -- 'The Lai-Lai Boy' wrote:

> > From: Hitoshi Doi <toshi@win.or.jp>
> >
> > Looking at my scribbles..  (I can hardly read it now.)
>
> You must have some incredible memory.  I know that you couldn't have wrote
> it during the event.  Either that, or you can write without looking down!

Well, he does have a lot of practice...

> > Kotono did look very cool, but I'll take a dress/skirt over pants.
>
> Was it a sweater or a tank-top?

Defintely not a sweater...

Kono michi ga owaru made ni |         Joe Petrow          /"Anata ga suki"\
tsutaetai koto ga aru no ni | joepet@server.berkeley.edu  \_______________ \
 H I S A K A W A   A Y A | Aa, tatta, hito koto ga dou shite mo ienai no../

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs