Re: Kikko at Voogie's event

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Kevin Lew -- 'The Lai-Lai Boy'" <kasumi@eden.com>
subject Re: Kikko at Voogie's event
date Wed, 4 Sep 1996 22:12:37 -0500 (CDT)
> From: Hitoshi Doi <toshi@win.or.jp>
>
> Looking at my scribbles..  (I can hardly read it now.)

You must have some incredible memory.  I know that you couldn't have wrote
it during the event.  Either that, or you can write without looking down!

> Shiho: red, short one-piece, above knee level, gym shoes.
> Sakura: yellow, short one-piece, above knee level.
>   She always wears this kind of mini skirt one-piece.
> Kikuko: pink one piece, flat blue/grey shoes.  hair not tied, no ribbon.
> Kotono: black slacks, white and black, tank-top-style shirt.
> Aya: large, white based, with flower design one-piece.

Sheesh, better than me.  I can't remember things that well unless I
completely concentrate very hard.  Boy, I feel pretty embarrassed.  I'm
on matome okuri mode, so I didn't know you had already posted.

=====
> Kevin wrote:
> | I agree that Mitsuishi Kotono was the best dressed.  She was wearing a
> | dress pants, and a sweater with some checkboard pattern and some Roman
> | letters.  She had a more fashionable, trendy look.  The others looked less
> | interesting.
>
> Kotono did look very cool, but I'll take a dress/skirt over pants.

Was it a sweater or a tank-top?

> | Tange Sakura wore a yellow dress, but it was pretty short.  Maybe it was
> | a mini-skirt.  IMSO, she appears to look better in real life than in the
> | video.
>
> She was laughing most of the time in the video.

To be honest, she started to freak me out.  I mean, she just kept
laughing and laughing during that whole interview.

I've actually become rather attached to her squealy voice.  I noticed the
other seiyuu like to imitate her.

Anyway, since all I saw was 90 minutes of it, I'd say the best parts
were seeing:
 -- Hisakawa Aya hop around on stage when she did her voices.  She's funny!
 -- Seeing Aya-chan play around during the CM during the radio show
     recording.
 -- Watching the new Voogie's Angel OP animation.  "Motto Motto Radical
     Fight!" is freaking awesome.  The video makes it even better.  I
     hope the rest of the show is just as good.

--
Kevin "Grouchy Bear" Lew -- Idol Project (and occasionally Ranma 1/2) fanatic
 kasumi@eden.com (usual stuff) / ra1628@email.sps.mot.com (unusual stuff)

Stupid Things I Did In Japan:
   When I went to Hikawa Jinja (a.k.a., the Sailor Moon Shrine), they gave
me some Holy Sugar as omake.  I didn't know that you can bless sugar, but
apparently you can.  I personally think that Holy Sugar is really cool,
but my friends said that I'm weird.  ^_^

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs