Re: Kikko at Voogie's event

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: Kikko at Voogie's event
date Wed, 4 Sep 1996 18:53:54 -0700 (PDT)
On Thu, 5 Sep 1996, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> Joe wrote:
> |
> | If she shows up like that at the book signing, then I'll be worried...
> | Didn't she say at the game event that she was having some personal
> | problems that caused her to push the concert back to January?
>
> Yes.  But she quickly denied that she was getting married.

Yes, but that only rules out that she is getting married.  I would almost
wish for that now, as at least that would be a happy occasion...

> | > Sakura: yellow, short one-piece, above knee level.
> | >   She always wears this kind of mini skirt one-piece.
> |
> | She may soon be "a force to be reckoned with" in my seiyuu ratings...
>
> I like her because she's one of the few seiyuu who will look
> right at the camera, and stare for a long time.. (^_^)

So you can take a whole roll of Sakura picutes very quickly, eh?

> VERY cute voice too.

Yes, but too easily immitated.  (^_^)

> Overall, she's 12th in my rankings (as of this moment).

Constructing a top ten on the fly, I'd say:

1) Hisakawa Aya
2) Kouda Mariko
3) Sakurai Tomo
4) Mitsuishi Kotono
5) Inoue Kikuko
6) Iwao Junko
7) Orikasa Ai
8) eeto, eeto...Tomizawa Michie
9) Tange Sakura
10)Fukami Rica

> She's also tied for second in my "saw seiyuu 1996" list.
> I saw her 5 times so far this year.
> (Jun-chan leads with 6.)

Only seiyuu I've seen twice this year is Hisakawa Aya.

Overall I've seen Hisakawa Aya three times, Inoue Kikuko and Koorugi
Satomi twice, and 16 other seiyuu once.

> | Very Kikuko (BTW, is it just me, or does she say her name as "Inouekiko"?
>
> Kikko

I guess it's too difficult to say "Kikuko" fast.

Kono michi ga owaru made ni |         Joe Petrow          /"Anata ga suki"\
tsutaetai koto ga aru no ni | joepet@server.berkeley.edu  \_______________ \
 H I S A K A W A   A Y A | Aa, tatta, hito koto ga dou shite mo ienai no../

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs