Re: Kikko at Voogie's event

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: Kikko at Voogie's event
date Wed, 4 Sep 1996 17:53:48 -0700 (PDT)
On Thu, 5 Sep 1996, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> Joe wrote:
> |
> | It's a shame that Aya has taken to wearing those drab maternity dresses
> | lately (even Kevin asked me, "Is Hisakawa Aya pregnant?"  ^_^;;;)
>
> That's two events in a row she's worn clothes like that..
> I hadn't seen her wear things like that before.

If she shows up like that at the book signing, then I'll be worried...
Didn't she say at the game event that she was having some personal
problems that caused her to push the concert back to January?

> I wonder what happened..
>
> | In order of best to worst dressed, I'd rate them:
> |
> |   Mitsuishi Kotono
> |
> | Kotono-chan was especially nice!  I hope Hitoshi has written down exactly
> | what they were wearing, cause my memory is fading...(^_^;)
>
> Yes, Kotono looked very cool.  It matched Rebecca's image perfectly.
> Her hair is getting longer now.
>
> Looking at my scribbles..  (I can hardly read it now.)
>
> Sakura: yellow, short one-piece, above knee level.
>   She always wears this kind of mini skirt one-piece.

She may soon be "a force to be reckoned with" in my seiyuu ratings...

> Kikuko: pink one piece, flat blue/grey shoes.  hair not tied, no ribbon.

Very Kikuko (BTW, is it just me, or does she say her name as "Inouekiko"?

> Kotono: black slacks, white and black, tank-top-style shirt.

Reminded me of a Rod Stewart song ("She's got legs right up to her neck,
she's making me a physical wreck...")

Kono michi ga owaru made ni |         Joe Petrow          /"Anata ga suki"\
tsutaetai koto ga aru no ni | joepet@server.berkeley.edu  \_______________ \
 H I S A K A W A   A Y A | Aa, tatta, hito koto ga dou shite mo ienai no../

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs