Re: New Gaijin Otaku Endurance Record?

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Jim Ramberg <ramberg@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: New Gaijin Otaku Endurance Record?
date Wed, 4 Sep 1996 17:50:40 -0700 (PDT)
According to Joe Petrow:

>On Wed, 4 Sep 1996, jimmy chan wrote:
>
>A very rough translation of the beginning of her introduction:
>
>"27 years from now, a lone girl was born in Osaka.  During her childhood,
>this girl loved "Kentucky" fried chicken very much, was a little bit of a
>tomboy, and very much a normal girl.  Before long, she set out to become
>a seiyuu, and is now living out that dream every single day, working as a
>seiyuu..that girl is me, Aya Hisakawa..."

Ever consider telling her that youre Colonel Sander's grandson ?? :-)
BTW: For those of you who think she is kind of young for a bio;
one of the US women's gymnastic team wrote one  just this year
and she's thirteen !

--
Jim Ramberg				http://www.csua.berkeley.edu/~ramberg
Jim and Joanna's Wedding: October 5, 1996

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs