Re: Kikko at Voogie's event

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Kevin Lew -- 'The Lai-Lai Boy'" <kasumi@eden.com>
subject Re: Kikko at Voogie's event
date Wed, 4 Sep 1996 16:39:52 -0500 (CDT)
There's not an event report for this yet, is there?  I'd like to see it,
as I just got back on the Seiyuu ML.

I can't believe Peter didn't tell me there was a Totoro event right next
to the Shinjuku Manga no Mori while I was there!!

=====
> From: Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
>
> On Sat, 31 Aug 1996, Hitoshi Doi wrote:
>
> > At today's Voogie's Angel event, Inoue Kikuko came at the very end!
> > Very cute and pretty as ever!
> > (Too bad Kevin had left the event a few minutes earlier..)

I know, but I had a prior commitment.  I wish that I could have stayed, too.

> It's a shame that Aya has taken to wearing those drab maternity dresses
> lately (even Kevin asked me, "Is Hisakawa Aya pregnant?"  ^_^;;;)

Man, you were freaking out when I had said that.  I was being serious, as
it was so big and loose that you'd have to think that.

> In order of best to worst dressed, I'd rate them:
>
>   Mitsuishi Kotono
>   Tange Sakura
>   Inoue Kikuko
>   Kikuchi Shiho
>   Hisakawa Aya
>
> Kotono-chan was especially nice!  I hope Hitoshi has written down exactly
> what they were wearing, cause my memory is fading...(^_^;)

My memory isn't very good, but I'll tell you what I know:

I agree that Mitsuishi Kotono was the best dressed.  She was wearing a
dress pants, and a sweater with some checkboard pattern and some Roman
letters.  She had a more fashionable, trendy look.  The others looked less
interesting.

Tange Sakura wore a yellow dress, but it was pretty short.  Maybe it was
a mini-skirt.  IMSO, she appears to look better in real life than in the
video.

Kikuchi Shiho wore a red dress.  I think that it was short, too, but I
don't remember.  I didn't have time to write it in my notebook.  I think
she looks beter in the video than in real life.

Hisakawa Aya wore a long dress with a floral pattern.  It was pretty
strange as she's not pregnant.

--
Kevin "Grouchy Bear" Lew -- Idol Project (and occasionally Ranma 1/2) fanatic
 kasumi@eden.com (usual stuff) / ra1628@email.sps.mot.com (unusual stuff)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited